INVESTED IN YOU
When you work at Valley Cities, you’ll enjoy robust training and education benefits.
We’re proud to offer our employees field-leading career growth opportunities.
ON THE JOB TRAINING
Three words: no night classes.
- We can and do schedule staff training opportunities during regular work hours.
- We offer every employee a minimum of three paid training days per year.
- Dedicated training budget
Train and achieve certifications in modern best-practices.
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- PCIT - Parent Child Interaction Therapy
- DBT - Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- CBT for Psychosis - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Gain meaningful credentials.
- We offer staff clinical in-service trainings with CEUs through the NASW (National Association of Social Workers)
- Our staff can build clinical supervision hours, provided by agency-licensed clinical supervisors.
Let us cover some of the costs.
- CD/CDPT Tuition Reimbursement Program
Advance your career.
- In-house Leadership Academy
- Motivational Interviewing Training
- Peer Training